Let the baby fever begin! August was a crazy month, moving into a house, going back to school, and researching baby related topics. If my first characteristic was stubborness the second is curiousity. I must research everything before committing. I never realized how much luck and timing goes into babymaking. So I figured I had plenty of time to prepare myself since I've been on birth control for almost 10 years. When that clearblue digital said "pregnant" in October...my honest reaction was "holy crap!" which I said loudly and that is how I broke the news to the hubs...I will fix that next time around. Ideas on how to share that news would be great.
The next day I called the dr to schedule a blood test to confirm, but the hcg levels (something they never tell you about till you research the baby thing) were low. About a week later I had the worst cramps of. My. Life. Follow up bloodwork confirmed a natural miscarriage. Here's where this communication thing hits hard. You may be a wonderful friend hearing this for the first time. I am sorry I didn't tell everyone but to be honest October is a rough month anyway with my mom's passing anniversary. And since I am new to this whole babymaking/communicating thing, I don't always know how to handle it. Hubs and besties were there and great and dr said there was no reason to not try again so that's what we did. And did. And did. ;) Humor people! That's my communication. This will lead us to March.
No comments:
Post a Comment