"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Let's make this glass half full.

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. October is an emotional roller coaster for me so I try to subject as few people as possible to my crazies. In the spirit of optimism, I would like to share the good things about October so far.

1. The family photo shoot was a huge success. Great fun and fantastic pictures. Check them out on my Facebook or my shutterfly account WrightStuff. 
2. First visit to Canton was lots of fun. So many treasures to hunt with Jamie and Mer.
3. Mer took me to see Idina Menzel! AMAZING!!! 
4. My Smartboard has been delivered.
5. I survived my Mom's passing anniversary with no public emotional outbursts.
6. I found a great doctor to help with my PCOS. More lab work next week.
7. It's Krissie's birthday month and planning birthday month surprises are almost as fun as getting them. 
8. Tomorrow is Fall Break...whatever that is...it=no school.
9. Terry, Katie, and I spent half the day at a cool guitar workshop.
10. Next weekend I get to see Sarah, Jamie, and Mer. 

Wow, it wasn't as hard to come up with 10 things as I thought. Terry always tells me to be positive and as much as it gets on my nerves, he is occasionally right...last name and all. Haha. My mom would be proud of him and follow by telling me "They can't take your birthday" or "my dramatic child." But I do hope that she'd be proud of me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment