"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Results are in

Lab results finally arrived! Insulin was great, FSH and LH was good, but the progesterone was low. So now I get to start clomid. Not gonna lie, I was a little upset. Makes me feel like a failure that after all the exercise and metformin my body still won't do its job. But I wanted answers and here they are so I better start dealing right? 

I don't know how much you know about clomid. I knew nothing before today. I have heard rumors that it can turn you into a crazy person...and there are hot flashes, tummy troubles (used to that), vision issues, and sore boobs (again used to that). But I'm trying to look on the bright side and trying extra hard to remember all the rules the nurse gave me. Clomid is all about timing apparently. I wasn't looking forward to that. It takes all the fun out of baby making. I guess after a year and 3 months of this junk, it was starting to lose its fun anyway. 

I'm sure that was more than you ever wanted to know but you are following my blog. You knew what it was about huh? :) so I suppose November is the start of yet another leg in my journey. Who knows where it will go next? And please, if you see me turn into a crazy person, don't hate me. Feed me probably. Or tell me to take a nap. Those two generally work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment