"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bloggity changes from Tea

You'll notice I changed my bloggity. Tea has taken over my life and changed so much, I figured why not let her change this too. Sweet Tea is Teagan's nickname in case you didn't know.

Tea hit the four week mark yesterday. She has received her first piece of mail (yay official documents), kicks butt at PT twice a week, traveled to Houston and Dallas, saw her first Olympics, and met two of her BFF's. She sleeps alot, but she's waking more and more everyday. She loves to make funny faces and adorable faces and pouty faces. She loves Wubba the pacifier. When she smiles she looks like Daddy, and when she's angry she looks like me.  

I am tired and overwhelmed at times, but as soon as I look at her beautiful face, it is all worth it. I am also becoming a little more domestic. Pinterest is helping me with meal plans, budgeting, and craftiness. Some of my bloggity posts will hopefully be some of my attempts at domestic type activities. These will probably be hilarious. 

Terry is the most amazing husband and father I have ever seen. He is so patient and loving with both Tea and I. When I am completely worn out and frazzled, he comes in and takes over with a smile. I could not imagine anyone else staying home with Tea and helping her grow. 

The Grandpa Crew is the sweetest bunch of men you have ever seen. They gravitate around Tea. There haven't been many moments that at least one of them hasn't been around to pitch in or give some snuggle time. Tea may be short in the grandma department, but these three won't ever let her know it.

Uncle Bobo calls Tea "Squeaker" because she's always squeaking at him. He won't let her sit down for long and he brings Aunt Sarah for visits. Aunt Heather, Uncle Shane, and Kelsey are over all the time snuggling and showering her with gifts. Aunt Krissie finally got to get her hands on Tea and never wanted to let her go.

So that's the crew. Closely followed by a long line of amazing friends and neighbors who have been so helpful and will show up often in the bloggity. Hopefully I will not be so crazy that I forget to update. Please enjoy this crazy adventure with me and Tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment