Alright Bloggity readers, I know it's been a while since I wrote, but I'm back from traveling and ready to share my adventures and count my blessings before I officially turn 26 on the 17th. I think bullet form will work best.
-Travels Summary
-Yale=amazing learning opportunity, cold
-Omaha=games and laughter with Ken's fam, giant bugs
-Dallas Part 1=John Jacobson love, crazy music teachers
-Dallas Part 2=HP7P2 in IMAX, shopped til we dropped with Krissie
-Houston Part 1=discovery of bingo with Mer
-Houston Part 2=Birthday Bingo Bash brilliance from S'port girls
-Party Summary
-S'port Reunion=actually in S'port! Sarah announced her baby!
-Mandy's baby shower=so cute, Very Hungry Caterpillar cupcakes
-Birthday Bingo Bash=matching Tshirts, visors, and carrot cake
-My 31 birthday=cute bags, mini cupcakes, and long lost friends
-Coming soon: Bobo's Grad Party, Pop's TieDye party
-New Projects and Plans
-Pinterest.com=amazing website. My obsession.
Bucket seats, homemade boomwhackers, homemade pallet stage, and an outdoor music center are my crafty summer projects.
-Shutterfly.com=all my old family pictures are scanned, wedding pictures were finally ordered...3 years late.
-Finishing my mom's quilt. I learned to sew. And did not lose any fingers in the process.
So in summary, this summer was crazy, busy, fun, and fast. Terry and I accomplished almost everything on our to do list and I am even still exercising in this heat. Only one month till my dr appt to check my insulin and I want to kick that test's butt. I'm feeling good, looking good, and excited about what this year has in store for me and everyone around me. All of my friends have shared so much with me this summer from parties to new crafts to walking when it's 113 degrees outside. I hope they know I will return the favors with interest. I am in such a different place than I was a year ago, and I know that 26 is gonna be my best year yet. So to you, I say thank you and I love you more than I could ever write in this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment