"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne
Friday, January 20, 2012
Keeping it real Bloggity blog
Alright Bloggity readers, it's time to get real. Told you I was gonna be completely honest so here goes. Maybe TMI but that's for you to decide. For the record, not complaining. I begged to be in this boat right? But people have been asking me how I feel and I've been saying "great" or whatever else. I'm gonna lay the truth on you my friendly Bloggity followers. So here's what I thought about that first trimester:
1. What is normal???
2. Soooo tired. Why can't I live on the couch???
3. Why do they call it morning sickness???
4. I need progesterone whats???
5. Is there anything that I am allowed to eat that actually sounds good???
I will now refer to the first trimester as the multiple question mark-mester.
The multiple question mark-mester also brought lots of dr visits, which clued in my boss to the pregnancy. :) I got dizzy and temporarily lost my vision cause of crazy blood sugar, I was put on progesterone suppositories, AND I had a boobie ultrasound for Steve the famous lump. I also got to see lowercase w for the first time, hear the heartbeat for the first time, AND share the good news with family over the holidays. :)
So on to second trimester. Here are the few thoughts I've had about this:
1. Morning sickness is gone...oh wait, I was tricked...
2. Round ligament pain-it should NOT hurt when I sneeze....or cough, or stand and sit, or twist, etc.
3. Hello more girls! Boobie fairy please donate my share to someone who wants them. You can keep that earth shattering pain too.
4. Pickles and tomatoes every day! Yesssssssss!
5. No sleep. Un yes! Bring on the Mommy Boppy.
So the second trimester shall not be referred to as the Surprise-mester. I get to go next week for a surprise followup on Steve cause yesterday I had this stabbing pain in my boobie and it hurt to breathe. The nurse thinks Steve my be infringing on the Boobie Fairy's turf, and she don't like it. I hope I am not surprised by a lumpectomy. I AM hoping to be surprised by finding out whether lowercase w is a lowercase girl or boy. Everyone's other favorite question is "Do you think it's a girl or boy?" I truly, honestly have no inclination or intuition either way. I'd wish for 10 fingers, 10 toes, but Bobo was born with 11 fingers. It didn't bother me so I'll say healthy and happy. I also can't wait to find out what to call the 3rd trimester. I'm thinking the "Why summer?"-mester or the "Get this giant head out of me!"-mester. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Third trimester is indigestion city! No room so everything gets pushed up (and out....hence the new and exciting world of hemorrhoids). Oh and tell the boobie fairy to send your share my way. No one needs em more than I do.
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks friend. I will gladly send you the boobie fairy.
ReplyDelete