"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Baby Girl Bloggity
We found out this week we are having a sweet little girl Teagan Noelle. Thanks to the best sister ever, we got to take our family to Storkvision for an elective ultrasound. Both our dads and our dear friends were in the room for the big reveal. It's my dad's first grand baby so he got a little terry eyed. Almost everyone said boy, but I secretly hoped for a girl. Don't know why, she's already a daddy's girl. Terry talks to my belly and has their team name picked out: TNT...Symptoms this week have changed: m/s is back with a vengeance, my back is killing me (Lisa says "it doesn't help you're carrying Asia on your chest."), and I have an intense love of tacos and hot dogs. And Teagan :)
In other big news, sister is moving to Colorado Monday. I can't believe it's already here. I'm really excited for her, and I know she's gonna be amazing there. Also, we bought a car. A 2011 Nissan Pathfinder. The juke was not quite big enough. We got to break it in on our annual trip to TMEA in San Antonio. The car was great and the trip was great too. So many new ideas! Holly joined us this year and was a great addition. We also went to the first Collins Street Bakery (amazing) and met George the superhero manager who rescued Holly's stolen wallet. I call him Cookie Man.
And as a last bit of news, two dear friends of mine have a wonderful, sweet little boy named Zachary who needs a service dog to help with his seizures. It is very expensive so they're looking for help. Here's the link. Share with everyone you know and help if you are able.
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/4pawsforZachary/zachary?utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=share&utm_source=at-facebook&utm_content=eua#.Tz-YvM7HTKA.facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment