Let's talk college. If you are like Terry and I, college loans are just a part of life. I am forever grateful for my degree and wouldn't have my career without it. I consider it an investment. It also brought me my husband and my best friends. But I sure would love some help paying for all that. This is where upromise comes in. Upromise by Sallie Mae applies a percentage of your shopping to pay down your loans. You can also apply a percentage to future loans. It's customizable and there are so many ways to save.
1. Register your credit cards, debit cards, and some gift cards to get a percentage off your purchases.
2. Shop online through the upromise site. Not only do your get your percentage, but there are good deals and coupons.
3. Register your loyalty reward cards: CVS, Brookshires, and Kroger are my main cards.
4. Download the app. The app will show you local restaurants that participate.
5. Invite your friends and family. Grandparents or any other awesome person in your life can link to your account and give your their points.
If you have a loan through Sallie Mae, or would like an easy start to a college fund for your little one, I would highly suggest upromise.
No comments:
Post a Comment