"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Friday, February 1, 2013

Nexercise!

Fitness Friday

Yay! An on time Bloggity! This week's Fitness Friday is about my favorite fitness app Nexercise! This app is free in the iTunes store. If you want to get healthy, go get it now. I'll wait...
So cool feature #1: You get points for exercising. These points can be used to get gift cards and now they've added donations. I only need 10,000 points to make a donation to the American Cancer Society or get an iTunes gift card. 
Cool feature #2: Your friends can join you and exercise together or compete. I love the flash fit mob.
Cool feature #3: It has a huge list of exercises so even I can't get bored. All it takes is 2 minutes of movement. That's a commercial, an elevator ride, waiting in line at the grocery store. And it really adds up. 
Cool feature #4: It tracks you while you're moving or you can log afterwards. It tracks distance and in some instances heart rate.
Cool feature #5: It connects with your music, Facebook, and twitter. 

For someone who is beginning my fitness journey, it's convenient and fun. For Terry, who is a more experienced fitness person, it's convenient and fun. And for free, what could it hurt. Join me next Friday for calorie tracking 101. 

No comments:

Post a Comment