"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exercise Bloggity

Alright, everyone should know by now that I am on a quest to be healthier. This includes walking, yoga, and my newest activity...scooter riding! Or as I like to call it, scootie! It is so fast and fun! Super cool.
The main thing in the exercise is that I have to have other folks around or I get bored, cranky, discouraged, you name it. This is a problem.
Terry has been teaching yoga, but we haven't had as much interest as we would like. So we made a short survey to get some feedback. Please take two minutes to fill it out, and then come check out a complimentary class. It's at Pak's Karate in Bossier on Barksdale Blvd. by the blue water tower in the red building. We have class on Mon, Tues, and Thurs 6:30-7:15 and Saturday mornings 10:30-11:15. It makes me feel good and I hated yoga before. Plus, it is air conditioned! So here's the survey. If you don't take it, I won't get healthy and be able to have babies. There's your guilt trip.

<a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YTL7GV2">Click here to take survey</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment