"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yoga for you-ga?

This week is amazing. First Good Friday. Second I was recognized at the school board meeting for my Yale Distinguished Music Educator Award. Third Glee is back. Last but not least, Terry started his yoga class. Two days in and I'm proud of him and myself for going. He really loves his yoga and I highly recommend going to his classes. Monday Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-7:15 and Saturday 10:30-11:15 at Pak's Karate on Barksdale. He has mats and relaxing music. And best of all it's free these two weeks! That's my shameless plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment