"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Monday, April 25, 2011

Great Monday!

After a wonderful Easter weekend, I had my follow up for my PCOS. And the dr was soooo happy I have lost 11 lbs in a month! She said all my blood work was borderline for PCOS so she thinks if I continue my weight loss I might be able to stop my meteformin in September for my six month follow up when Terry and I will be able to try again. Yay!
Overall I am glad I got this wake up call now before I got pregnant and hurt myself or my future baby. Six months is a good amount of time to focus on me and the mr and all the things we want to do. Any crazy summer ideas for us to try? Post them in the comments.
After the appt I visited Terry's school. It was so cool to watch him teach. Then I reorganized his classroom with him. My favorite thing to do. Seriously! Think I could go into business as a classroom organizer/decorator? I'd watch a tv show about that. Call me DIY Network!
Terry also started Week two of free yoga. Only four more free classes to check out. He's also gonna get certified in prenatal yoga in May. He is a really nice yoga teacher. He gives you compliments and plays soothing classical music. And you get to lay on the floor and take a nap at the end which is my favorite part. Just like kindergaten.
Speaking of school, Artbreak rehearsal is tomorrow. Showcase is This Saturday at 11:00 at the Shreveport Convention Center. The kids are working hard so come out and see some art, make some art, buy some art, and hear some art. And take a break! Artbreak! That's what's cool on the wright stuff bloggity bloggity today.

No comments:

Post a Comment